Highlights of the scientific programme
The scientific programme of the 45th Union Conference on Lung Health offered 4 plenary sessions (including the inaugural session), 53 symposia, 19 post-graduate courses and workshops, 99 abstract-based sessions, 6 meet-the-expert sessions and a full Spanish track with 18 sessions.
Highlights of the abstract-based sessions were presented at the Closing Ceremony by a team of rapporteurs who represented the different Union Scientific Sections and Sub-Sections that helped to organise the conference.
Many thanks to the Rapporteur Organising Team and the session coordinators for their work on putting this report together, and to Rajita Bhavaraju, outgoing chair of the Coordinating Committee on Scientific Activities.
- Adult & Child Lung Health: Andrew Steenhoff
- HIV: Keren Middelkoop
- Tobacco Control: Ehab Asaad
- Tuberculosis: Kevin Schwartzman
- Bacteriology & Immunology: Thomas Shinnick
- Civil Society: Evaline Kibuchi
- Nurses & Allied Professionals: Carrie Tudor
- Zoonotic TB: Adrian Muwonge