- Registration Deadlines
- Online Registration
- Offline Registration
- Onsite Registration
- General Information
- Conditions of Payment
- Bank Transfer Details
- Conditions of Cancellation
- Transferring of Registration
- Lost Badge (At Conference)
- Not yet a Member?
- Conference Secretariat details
Online and Offline Registrations are now closed!
The deadline for early bird registration is Wednesday, 30 July 2014.
The deadline for offline pre-registration is Friday, 10 October 2014.
The deadline for online pre-registration is Sunday, 26 October 2014.
All registrations will now be processed on-site.
(Please note: if paying by bank transfer, the bank transfer payment must be made by 10 October 2014. Payment made after this date may not be received on time, in which case your registration would not be processed prior to the conference.)
After 26 October 2014, registration will only be possible on-site. Easy on-site Registration will be set up at the Registration Desk at the conference.
Conference Registration Desk opening hours:
Tuesday, 28 October 2014 ---------- 08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 ---------- 07:00 - 18:00
Thursday, 30 October 2014 ----------- 07:00 - 18:00
Friday, 31 October 2014 ----------- 07:30 - 18:00
Saturday, 1 November 2014 ----------- 07:30 - 16:00
- Registration for the conference includes participation in all Scientific Sessions, access to the Technical Exhibition and the Scientific Poster area, an invitation to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, 29 October 2014 and Closing Reception on Saturday, 1 November 2014, coffee breaks and online access to the presentations of the conference after the conference has taken place.
- Registered accompanying persons are entitled to attend the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, 29 October 2014 and Closing Reception on Saturday, 1 November 2014, coffee breaks, and will be given access to the Exhibition area. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend Scientific Sessions.
- A special discounted rate applies for full time students aged 35 or under. Student identification will need to be shown at the Registration Desk when collecting the Registration pack at the conference. Union member discount does not apply to students.
- As a registered delegate, you hereby authorise The Union and attending media to photograph you within the framework of the 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health. Press: Other registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference. Other photography: Delegates are entitled to take photographs of the Conference for their own personal, educational and/or advocacy purposes. The Union will not be liable if delegates object to being photographed in these circumstances.
All registration forms must be accompanied by the necessary payments (fees for Registration, Post-graduate Course and accompanying persons) in Euros only. Registration will be processed only upon receipt of payment.
Any bank fees charged must be borne by the participant.
Until 31 July 2014: Full refund (less 80 Euros administrative charges)
1 August - 19 September 2014: Cancellation charge of 50%
As of 20 September 2014: No refund
All cancellations must be notified to the Conference Secretariat in writing. The amount to be refunded will be calculated according to the date of receipt of the cancellation notification. All refunds will be made after the conference. Please note that no refund will be made after 20 September 2014 due to non-receipt of visa.
It is possible to transfer an existing registration to another person if you can no longer attend the conference. The transfer fee is charged at 80 €.
All transfer of registrations must be notified to the Conference secretariat in writing. Please send the existing registration name and registration number (5 digit number located above the name in the email confirmation) with a completed offline registration form for the person who the registration is being transfered to.
Cost – 40 €
Please report lost badges immediately at the registration desk.
Replacement badges will be issued upon identification of delegate and are subject to a 40€ administration fee.
If you are not yet a member of The Union, this is the ideal opportunity to become one.
Become a member for 2014 and save 50 Euros on the Barcelona Conference full 5 day registration fee *, and benefit from membership advantages for the year 2014.
International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union)
68 Boulevard Saint-Michel
75006 Paris, France
Tel: (+33) 1 44 32 03 60
Fax: (+33) 1 43 29 90 87
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org