Many groups wish to take advantage of the fact that members of the international TB, HIV, tobacco control and lung health communities will be attending the 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health by scheduling Side-Meetings. The Union is willing to accommodate Side-Meetings in the venues booked for the conference with the following provisos:
- Side-Meetings must be approved by the Conference Secretariat and must not shift the focus of the delegates' attention from the core programme of the conference in terms of their schedule and content.
- A minimum of 15 attendees must be expected for a Side-Meeting to be scheduled in the conference programme.
- Very few Side-Meetings will be approved for Tuesday, 28 October 2014, from 08:00 to 17:00.
- No Side-Meetings will be approved during the conference plenary sessions from Thursday, 30 October to Saturday, 1 November 2014, from 11:30 to 12:30.
- Should your organisation wish to submit a request for a Side-Meeting, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Side-Meeting requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Conference Schedule Overview
- Tuesday, 28 October 2014: Stop TB Symposium
- Wednesday, 29 October 2014: Post-graduate Courses and Workshops
From Thursday 30 October to Saturday, 1 November 2014: Symposia, Plenary Sessions, Oral and Poster Sessions, Scientific Section, Working Group, 'Meet the Expert' sessions, Region and Administrative Meetings.